Restrictions on shipment, transportation and exportation of wildlife; exceptions.
Country of Origin:
United States - Nevada
Agency of Origin:
NEVADA ADMINISTRATIVE CODE 504.471
Last checked by Web Center Staff:
This administrative provision restricts the shipment, transportation and exportation of wildlife subject to limited exceptions.
Material in Full:
504.471 Restrictions on shipment, transportation and exportation of wildlife; exceptions. (NRS 502.010)
A person shall not ship, transport or export wildlife from the State of Nevada unless:
1. He first obtains an exportation permit from the division;
2. He possesses a valid license or permit issued by the division which specifically authorizes the export of the species listed on the license or permit;
3. He lawfully obtains the wildlife from a person authorized to possess and export live wildlife without an export permit and the shipment is accompanied by a receipt which includes:
(a) The species of wildlife and the number of each species being shipped or transported;
(b) The date that the wildlife is being shipped or transported; and
(c) The name, address and signature of the person from whom the wildlife was obtained;
4. He ships or transports species possessed pursuant to NAC 504.459, 504.4595 or 504.4597; or
5. The wildlife to be transported is an unprotected reptile or amphibian possessed pursuant to NAC 504.461.