This administrative provision restricts the shipment, transportation and exportation of wildlife subject to limited exceptions.
A person shall not ship, transport or export wildlife from the State of Nevada unless:
1. The person first obtains an exportation permit from the Department;
2. The person possesses a valid license or permit issued by the Department which specifically authorizes the export of the species listed on the license or permit;
3. The person lawfully obtains the wildlife from a person authorized to possess and export live wildlife without an export permit and the shipment is accompanied by a receipt which includes:
(a) The species of wildlife and the number of each species being shipped or transported;
(b) The date that the wildlife is being shipped or transported; and
(c) The name, address and signature of the person from whom the wildlife was obtained;
4. The person ships or transports species possessed pursuant to NAC 504.459, 504.4595 or 504.4597; or
5. The wildlife to be transported is an unprotected reptile or amphibian possessed pursuant to NAC 504.461.
(Added to NAC by Bd. of Wildlife Comm'rs, eff. 5-22-97; A by R009-00, 4-3-2000)
Current through November 30, 2013, Supplement 2013-2