Full Site Search
The navigation select boxes below will direct you to the selected page when you hit enter.
Great Apes and the Law
Maps of State Laws
Animal Law & History Web Center:
New Release – Fall 2003
Teaching Textbook for Animals in the Legal Systemo:p>
Prof. David Favre: Animal: Welfare, Interests & Rights
All titles are usually available in hard copy, in three different formats:
- Three hole paper, double sided, no cover ? Student Edition
- Wire binding, with cover ? Standard Edition
- Hard cover, nice paper ? Collector?s Edition
Those marked with an - *El , are also available as .pdf file.Bookstore Link Historical Book Collection
- The Law Concerning Game ? William Nelson (England, 5th edition 1753, reprinted 2002 US).
- Animal Rights ? Henry S. Salt (England, 1894, reprinted 2002 US).
- The Law Relating to Dogs ? Frederick Lupton (England, 1888, reprinted 2002 US).
- US Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act ? Rebecca Wisch (US 2002)
- Michigan Animal Laws ? Wanda Nash, editor (2002)